The project “Social Inclusion of Roma and Egyptian communities” through employment implemented by Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe in partnership with the capital city, under the operational program “Human Resources Development 2012-2013 IPA Component III” through its component on-job training , hired 42 Roma and Egyptian unemployed persons , from the capital city. In cooperation of the capital city and Roma Council, 42 persons unemployed RE persons have signed 6 months employment contract with employers on May 15, 2017 , within which it was planned to gain knowledge and skills in working units in which they are engaged.
A total of 11 employers participating in the training program on-job through the project Social Inclusion of Roma and Egyptian communities through employment: Čistoća doo , Deponija doo , Zelenilo doo, doo Lakovic, DOO Velma, Služba zaštite glavnog grada, Association of Roma MN (Roma radio), Roma culture center, Roma council, NGO FIAT and NGO Young Roma.
• Communal company hired 19 unemployed people;
• Landfill doo: hired 6 persons;
• Zelenilo doo, hired five persons;
• Roma Association, MN (Roma Radio) hired 3 Persons;
• Roma Council hired 2 persons
• Doo Velma, hired 2 Person;
• Roma Cultural Center, Job Protection Main city, NGOs Fiat, Roma NGOs boy I doo Lakovic hired 1 person each.
Glavni Grad Podgorica – Link
This post is also available in: Montenegrin