A job at Help offers you the opportunity to work with a well-known humanitarian aid organization. Help provides a dynamic work environment while tackling some of Montenegro’s most significant humanitarian issues. Two dedicated teams in Podgorica and Berane help others help themselves.
Would you like to join us on our mission? Browse through our vacancies below.
The following positions are currently advertised at Help:
Position: Project Coordinator
Location of position: Help Office in Podgorica, Montenegro
Project Coordinator should have an aptitude for team work; a willingness to work in a challenging physical and social environment at improving the livelihood security of vulnerable groups.
She / He must have good report-writing skills (in English) and excellent computer literacy.
Proven problem-solving skills and results orientation;
Demonstrated interpersonal communication and advocacy skills;
Sensitivity to gender and other current social issues;
A vibrant and amicable personality
Ability to work independently
Ability to prepare complex project proposals for various donors
Good communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure timely and efficient program implementation; provide strategic and programmatic recommendations;
Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information of the programme activities in accordance with the program goals and objectives;
Assist in preparation of project proposals, time-frames, schedules and budget;
Use project tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend; supervise other project staff
Draft reports and other project materials as requested and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
At least University Degree in economics, law, human rights and democracy, etc.
At least 10 years of general experience in the sector relevant for this framework contract;
Fluency in English language (written and oral);
General professional experience;
At least 10 years of professional experience related to the management of EU funds; .
CV and cover letter should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The volunteer position for PR and documentation of project results
Project: Support to socio-economic development in Western Balkans (Montenegro)
Position: Volunteer positon PR and documentation
Location of position: Help – office in Podgorica, Montenegro
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Under the guidance and general supervision of the Regional Coordinator and direct supervision of the Local Programme Coordinator and in consultation with the other staff of the office, the Volunteer facilitates the implementation of the Country Office publication strategy with a view to promote public and media outreach.
Summary of Key Functions:
- Planning and design of strategies for communications and outreach
- Elaboration and implementation of the publications strategy and plan
- Supervision of the design and maintenance of the Help website in Montenegro,
- Regular updates on social media
- Identification and development of storylines for publications and substantive articles
- Prepares project briefing materials and correspondence in English for distribution
- Update and edit German and English versions of website (if possible)
- Interest and experience in media relations, jounalism, publishing. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, good knowledge and experience in handling social media.
- All interested candidates can send their CV to the following email: email@example.com