A job at Help offers you the opportunity to work with a well-known humanitarian aid organization. Help provides a dynamic work environment while tackling some of Montenegro’s most significant humanitarian issues. Two dedicated teams in Podgorica and Berane help others help themselves.
Would you like to join us on our mission? Browse through our vacancies below.
The following positions are currently advertised at Help:
The volunteer position for PR and documentation of project results
Project: Support to socio-economic development in Western Balkans (Montenegro)
Position: Volunteer positon PR and documentation
Location of position: Help – office in Podgorica, Montenegro
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Under the guidance and general supervision of the Regional Coordinator and direct supervision of the Local Programme Coordinator and in consultation with the other staff of the office, the Volunteer facilitates the implementation of the Country Office publication strategy with a view to promote public and media outreach.
Summary of Key Functions:
- Planning and design of strategies for communications and outreach
- Elaboration and implementation of the publications strategy and plan
- Supervision of the design and maintenance of the Help website in Montenegro,
- Regular updates on social media
- Identification and development of storylines for publications and substantive articles
- Prepares project briefing materials and correspondence in English for distribution
- Update and edit German and English versions of website (if possible)
- Interest and experience in media relations, jounalism, publishing. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, good knowledge and experience in handling social media.
- All interested candidates can send their CV to the following email: email@example.com